Saturday, February 20, 2010

2bit Bones animated series


I was introduced to this new animated web series a few days ago, so I thought I'd share it with my readers. The series is about a tiny robot named 2 bit and his adventures.

from the website:

"...For a robot his size, 2bit is not very concerned about his own well-being when it comes to fulfilling his curiosity about his surroundings and everything in it, often much to his owner's chagrin. Despite his inherent clumsiness and general lack of tact, his intrepid spirit remains unfazed as he makes everyday an (mis)adventure....."

From the looks of it, the show is geared toward kids but I suppose it is suitable for all ages. Simply point your browser to www.2bitbones.com to visit the site or click here to view the first episode. The website is kinda weird to navigate around but you can find the important links on the top of the sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. My 7 year old grandson will be here today. He'll enjoy this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandson watched this several times. He liked it and wanted more.

    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Pheeb's Pillow" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/04/sites-to-see.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my third attenp to post this comment, I keep getting told it doesn't work, I will persevere. The 2 links you have do not work which is too bad because I really wanted to see it. It looked sweet.

    ReplyDelete